Monday, February 11, 2008

Look whose bloggin now!

So, I've decided that it is time for me to graduate from Facebook and start doing the grown-up thing and blog. Once Mark Zuckerber sold out and monetized Facebook, it has become the bane of my existence (no I will not join your pirates vs vampires application and no I am not interested you skank otherwise I would have asked you out a long time ago, and if you were a disney princess you'd be way better looking and a whole lot less hormonal); that and 24 (i hate the addictive abilities of Jack Bauer). I realize that last sentence probably violated ten to twenty different grammar rules but don't expect anything better of me (Anita and Amy Brennan are probably disgusted by that comment . . . get over it!). I'll try to keep this updated and hope to keep it interesting.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I am offended!!!

Amy said...

Thanks for finally defending me Jon.